Makes about 1 1/2 cups.
- 1/4 c water
- 2 Tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar, loosely packed
- 2 Tbsp red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp golden raisins
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp ginger powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- dash cayenne
- 2 peaches, peeled and sliced into thin wedges
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, place all ingredients except the peaches. Stir and simmer for 8 minutes.
- Add the peaches and simmer another 5-8 minutes or until thickened. Serve with any meat substitute or vegetable rice dish.